Our vision is to provide exemplary care and accommodation services to the elderly members of our community. We recognise and value the important role that the elderly play in the wider community, and we aim to foster their continued relationships with the wider community.
Aged Care Excellence – To Serve with Love
We value and celebrate:
- The culture and heritage of the Maronite Catholic Church
- An inclusive environment that welcomes diversity
- The important role of family, friends and carers
- Integrity and honesty in all relationships
- Compassion and respect for individuals
- Our staff and their dependents
- The history and heritage of each individual and the environment.
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
- We believe that each person is created in the image of God and that caring relationships are vital to health and healing.
- We understand that caring relationships must embrace mutual problem solving, attentive reassurance, human respect, encouragement, a culture of inclusion, a healing environment, basic human needs, and appreciation for those in our care and their family needs.
- We strive to provide a caring, safe, and family centred environment.
- Our work is a collaborative team effort striving to continuously improve the health and wellbeing of ourselves, those in our care, and the broader community.
- Our commitment is to deliver compassionate, holistic care in a competent, ethical, and caring manner, respecting the expressed wishes those in our care and their extended families.
- Our Care Team is a valued resource and we are committed to professional growth through lifelong learning and research, evidence-based practice and quality improvement in the delivery of our care. Quality of lifestyle and care outcomes are the responsibility of our Board and every employee.
- The ability of those in our care to celebrate their lifetime achievements with pride, feel contentment, maintain optimal independence and remain fully connected with their family and cultural heritage, is a measure of our success.
- Those in our care are encouraged to freely communicate their choices, with assurance that their personal values, morals, dignity and choices are acknowledged and respected.