What Do I Need?

The experience of entering residential aged care can be overwhelming, with so many things to consider. Our team at St Charbel’s Care Centre will be happy to guide you through this.

Before calculating the costs of entering a permanent residential aged care, you must first complete the necessary means assessments, undertaken by the Department of Human Services (DHS). Please find links to the forms we may ask you to fill out below, or click here for more information. It is essential that you arrange to complete these forms as soon as possible, as this process can take some time.

Need aged care services?
Begin the assessment.